Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Double Poop.

Last night was awful, just awful. It doesn't take much to overturn the soaking wet feet I had when finally getting into the arena, and last night was not even close.

Ryan Miller deserves no blame, and coming from me that means a lot. The second goal may or may not have been his fault, but it sure as well was not the game winning one. Years from now, when reminicing to his 14 children from 10 different women, Marty B can talk about how he tied the 103 shutout record with ten fucking shots on goal.

Goose was probably hanging himself in the press box, Chris was probably crying. And Patty was sitting on the bench thinking ' I conditioned for this crap?' I swear that's what he said to Ryan at the end of the game.

And Mike Harrington did have an interesting point about Patty...I know I always go off about him, but is last night really worth spending much time on? Especially since the Sabres didn't. Anyways, Mike said that conditioning Patty all weekend to bench him for a week is insanely stupid, and it is.

Apparently he's going to play against the Rangers. It's a shame, since Shelby and I are going to the Chicago game (I don't like being seperated from her, I don't). I think Patty only starting on the second of back to back nights isn't helping anyone, since he already will have a tired team....







Shelby just told me that Lindy was bitching on the radio about Jason and Roy. Thank youuuuuuuu! Frankly, I'm surprised they haven't found a way to blame Patty yet...or Drewseph.


Speaking of my wonderful long haired blondie, her and I have a special surprise coming later in the week....and unlike the Sabres, we shall not disappoint.

1 comment: