Monday, December 7, 2009

Omggggggg People!

Today in my speech class, I had to give a presentation on the pro-choice movement as part of my final (part of the trick was we didn't know our topic until we got up there). 

At the end of the speech, people were allowed to ask questions. As you can imagine, based on the topic, it's basically getting torn apart at the waist. 

One thing I had to keep repeating during my responses, as well as throughout the speech itself, was that pro-choice doesn't mean pro-abortion, it means you're just all for whatever people want to do with their bodies. 

Then I realized....

My class is a lot like ignorant Sabres fans. You know, the ones who don't read too much past a headline, assume that this means that and the like. 

I recently had to delete yet another comment from the bully known as doomerang (bully being there is no site, just a name made up clearly to look all tough and hot shit on someone elses blog). He went on and on about how our back up goaltender lost to AHL teams. 

Because Patty was totally familiar with the Pirates, right? He had totally played with them before, knew their style, had time to get together with them, see how they all blended together. 

OH WAIT!

My bad...

Lets take another trip back to his 44 shots on net Friday night, which earned him first star. That's certainly more than Ryan did against the Rangers ( NOT INSULTING RYAN NOT INSULTING RYAN NOT INSULTING RYAN NOT INSULTING RYAN...he just seems to be everyones hero) but Ryans not getting his ass kicked for that loss. 

Honestly people, if you're going to use enough of what little brain power you have going when reading this to type a comment, don't sell yourself short, actually read! Go beyond the first sentence, I know you can do it!





1 comment:

  1. Oh my God, that reading commercial...I never saw that one before! I love Marty reading in the crease.

    ReplyDelete