Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Eff You, Darcy...Part 52956


At noon today, I did a happy dance.

Because Adam Mair cleared waivers. 


You should be happy!

I was disgusted at the fact that he was attempted to be traded, then put on waivers. We were going to lose him for an underdeveloped rookie who takes lame penalties, and a washed up forward who bashed this city on his way out years ago. 

But I'm stoked Adam is staying! I think he is a HUGE part of this team, more than people realize, and he should be insulted he was ever considered to leave (would YOU want to be Darcy after Adam clears waivers? Or...at all). 

I will no longer fear or tease Adam. Sometimes you have to almost lose something to realize how much you love it. 



1 comment:

  1. That video will never get old. Oh Adam. So glad he's still here. (:

    ReplyDelete