Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sometimes People Don't Get it the First Time

I had a few nasty responses to my last post (Caroline darling, I don't mean you, no worries) which tends to happen when people cannot seem to read into exactly what I'm saying. I deleted those comments, not to be bias, but to leave my frustration level to a minimum. It's not like I knew them anyways. 

So, lets clear a few things up.

I do not, repeat DO NOT, think Ryan Miller is a bad goalie. I don't. I don't think he's an elite goalie (yet) or the greatest thing out there...but I don't think he's terrible. I am perfectly aware of past and recent stats of his. I know he's good, he has faults, but who doesn't. What I meant was he is put on too much of a pedestal. Buffalo does it, some NHL relations do it, fans do it. I don't think he's as spectacular as people make him sound, and personally <--- PERSONALLY, I think it should be toned down a bit. And to be perfectly honest, I think he would agree with me on that topic...to an extent. 

Not like I'm going to test that theory. 


Also, I don't think this city hates Marty, in the least. I am yet to meet a fan that, even years after his trade, see Marty in an ill light (maybe in playing, but the other things he brought to this team). I adore Marty to no end, and I am sure lots of us do. I do regret him leaving, and while I have mixed feelings about him coming back (those being related to Patty) I wish he never had to go. What my argument was is that he was traded for something that was not equal to or even close to the value he had. Surely that happens a lot, which was my point. 

So, please certain peeps. My computer reporting teacher cannot read between the lines, so why don't you give it a shock.

2 comments:

  1. You are entitled to your own opinion. You are still ok with me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, thank you! i was never saying it was TRUE or that other people have to believe it...just how i see our boys.

    ReplyDelete