Friday, October 9, 2009

Hamilton...errr Phoenix...Coyotes.

I've really been slacking in the blog updating department. I'm only doing it right now because I have to finish laundry, and am too lazy to go to my car to retrieve my camera. 

Thankfully, the boys made up for their home opening loss and seem to be on a good track. Even though I still haven't felt that hockey has reallllly begun, I think it's just going to take time to get things going. 

-First off, I think everyone played FANTASTIC tonight...with the minor exception of Derek, but he's never going to rank high enough to get any kind of honorable mention. Right, Derek? 

- Shelby and I called Goose, Drew, Craigory, Chris, annnddd...someone else? to score. We were never right, but who REALLY would have called Clarkie scoring? And Shelby SHOULD have called the Aussie scoring. 

- I feel as though Patty K only got aggressive because his attempt to fight in the beginning, which lost him a glove, did not work out. But his hit was clean, and like Ryan said, threw the Coyotes off the rest of the game. All they wanted was to take out Patty, and it just led to more penalties for them?

- I am falling more and more in love with Monty. I didn't care when he first signed, I'll admit, but he has so much grit and determination, and it really shows on the ice. He moves fast, and knows where to be and when to be there. He also looks like Simon Gagne, just saying. 

- I reallllly hope Hank's penalty doesn't put him on the waivers. Shelby somehow got me worried about that. But they killed off the 5 on 2, and then the remainder of his penalty. He seems to be doing just fine, or at least, not bad as he sometimes tends to be. 

- The two Sabres goals were hard to cheer for, as someone was down on the ice at the time. First a Coyote, who was thankfully fine, then Tyler, who was also fine. At first I thought Tyler was celebrating, Max style and all, until Hank was leaning over him and shaking him. Actually, there's a chance that maybe at the time I thought Hank was congratulating him? Who knows. After the threesome celebration, they all stood over him. But, everyone is just fine...and we do know that something CAN take down Tyler. 

- Speaking of Tyler, he got his first NHL point...and his announcement was greater than Clarke, who actually scored. Everyone orgasmed, I'm sure. 

- Toni finally signed the Finnish flag. He was stoked, I think, in a Toni kind of way. I think the three of us are really starting to build a friendship.


Sorry this blog is becoming slightly of a dud. School is kicking my ass, and in a sneaky form, and I also haven't been sleeping much at night. However, this time tomorrow (today?) I will be in Nashville. I'm visiting with family friends, but will be there for my boys on Saturday night. 


...I'm not sure how hardcore I'll have to go against Predators fans, but I am prepared for either...


1 comment:

  1. Oh, you want to go hardcore against the Preds fans. You know you want to!

    ReplyDelete