Friday, October 9, 2009

Oh Yeah, These Guys!




In my Sabre excitement, I forgot about my two other buddies in the NHL. And they both did fantastic jobs last night. 



Who took this?!

Marty was in net for the Islanders last night (I still haven't actually looked into whether or not he's starter, back up, Jhonas Enroth...I dunno, I don't think I want to know). They lost in OT to the Senators, but Marty got third star (don't say that doesn't count and then tell me it's a big deal when Tyler gets it). From what I heard, he had a good game. They showed one of his saves on the jumbotron at the arena last night, and it was typical Marty-ness. Yay! Maybe the Islanders won't totally blow it this year.


And second!


SOMEBODY GOT A HAT TRICK!


In his debut at home, Mr. Dany J Heatley scored a freaking hat trick! Not that I find this uncommon, or new to be honest, but I'm really excited that he's making a good impact with San Jose. It would be terrible if after all that, he couldn't get chemistry going. But he seems to be doing just fine, amusing facial expressions and all. When I Googled him to find an article to post on my Facebook, I saw a lot of articles talking how it was such a good mood, and now San Jose is doing so well (better?) with him. Double yay!

It's good to see some things won't change with him...including his pant strings always hanging out.



1 comment:

  1. I think Marty was the starter last night. (:

    Also, I've said this a million times already today but good for Dany with his hat trick!

    ReplyDelete