Wednesday, September 9, 2009

FOUND!

In case anyone was really that concerned....



Patty Cake has been found! (ignore the orange soda, but this picture does very well sum up the loves in my life).  He shouldn't run off like that anymore, it's really scary.

Also found...



Not my picture, clearly. I don't have one from him today, because I wasn't there. But I did get reports that the Goose has returned to his team. I would have expected him to be the first one there back in ...July? August? I'm not sure when I started going. But, between saving the lepers in Africa, and probably being the one to personally make/perfect the ice at HSBC (go on the Sabres twitter, the picture is there. It's nothing new, I know, but some may get a kick out it).

In reality, Goose was in Portland visiting his mommy...and that is much better than getting ragged on by Petey. 


Also, after much fighting and attempting to hide under my bed, I AM working the Puck Drop on Saturday. Gahhh. But, there is no word saying I actually have to go near any players, but they're probably lying so I don't disappear...or something. 

And no props to Mr. Obama, his speech ran late and it cut into Americas Got Talent. Now I get to watch like ten minutes before I have to go to work. 

And it's a results show!

1 comment: