Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Few Things.

I'm kind of in a rush. Its my second day of school, I have to beat traffic/parking issues, and only have half my hair straightened. But, since yesterday made me even FORGET blogging, here it is!

- Speaking of hair, my friend and I tried stripping my hair color yesterday to dye over it. I now have blonde/red/copper hair. I also went to sleep with it wet, so when I walked by the mirror half asleep earlier, I thought Brian Campbell was back in Buffalo (and somehow in my room).

- The Finn is BACK! His hair, however, is not. That's okay, we got lucky with the Swede, right?

- Goose is not. Neither is Drew. This is very suspicious...

- Still no contract announcement. 

- I LOVE Chris Butler.

- Last night at Chefs, the hostess purposely sat us at the table next to a bunch of rookies (" they're not sabres, they're just trying" she said). It was a very awkward half an hour. JP Lamoureux (who we thought was Jhonas for a bit) kept staring at Shelby and I....but we didn't know it was him until after. He also forgot his food, and we considered going after him. TJ Brennan was also the only one we recognized at the time. 

- Steph threatened to punch me during that half hour

- I wish there was a way to take chocolate milk to school.

- Patty the Bobblehead is MIA! I thought he was in my car, and he is not! The going suspect is JP, actually. He forgot his food, but took the love of my life! Any information of his whereabouts is greatly appreciated.




- Puck Drop is like the day after tomorrow (or not). And last night I just realized that the first pre-season game is in a WEEK! This is exciting stuff people!

- Today is my first day not going to the Pepsi Center. So, likely, the MIAs will show up.

And if you excuse me, I have to return to playing host to Soupy's hair.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe preseason starts in about a week. It'll be time for me to whip out the good ol' radio and tune into the game where I'll probably be like 'Who ARE these people?!' half of the time.

    ReplyDelete