Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Before Ze Nyquil Claims Me

I now know how dreaded my parents were when I brought home school pictures.

Alright, lets do this. 

The Good: 

Photobucket
Though I did like Toni's picture from last year, and no one else seemed to, I think this one will satisfy all around. Good posture, good proportion, and good smile! AND do I suspect some hair growage? Yes, I do!


Photobucket


Oh Adam Mair! Okay, first off since Adam made the top five cancels out all other times I am bias. Yes, it's a goofy smile, we all know it. But, to be Adam Mair and produce said goofy smile is spectacular. Plus, he did this knowing that he's benched for the time being, but still sat down with his a-game. Good job, Adam!


Photobucket

Could Hank's smile be a tad bigger? Of course, he's Swedish. But, he has hair, and that ranks him in the top five.


Photobucket

Come on, people. It's Paul Gaustad. He could have sat down covered in green paint (!) and still looked fantastic. Especially loving his hair this season.

Photobucket

THIS I can look forward to all season. Especially following last seasons zombie attack, I think this is a superb picture of Drew! He's not smug, he's not flesh eating, he is just adorable! Fantastic! I cannot love it enough. Katebits would be proud of you, Drew.



The Bad


Photobucket

Patty, I swear to God it kills me to put you here (especially with Adam in the Top 5, what's up with that?). It's not that I think this is a bad picture, it's that- as my dad loves to say- you are capable of so much more. That smile is like they posted the picture at 75%. No worries, we know the truth about you!


Photobucket

Mike, I'm giving you the same look you're giving me.


Photobucket


Something about this bugs me...not sure what yet.

Photobucket

Timmy...no. Nothing, not even another season in Portland, is that dull in your life right now.

Photobucket

I accept your baldness, and THIS IS WHAT YOU DO TO ME!? Next year, we are getting hand puppets to put next to the camera, that is it!



The Clarke MacArthur


Photobucket


I don't need the Nyqul for that to freak me out...



Night, folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment