Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hehehe.

So, I wasn't going to post tonight. I'm being a bad blogger, I know, but I'm fighting some sort of mystery illness, and it's taking a lot out of me. 

Like I was saying, wasn't going to post, but then I was on Caroline's blog, and I saw that there were some Catwalk photo-shoot pictures added. They can be seen here.

Let me just get this out of the way now. Ryan Miller should have been born in the 1950's. It suites him so well and I think he'll look smashing in November

But let us focus on why we're all here. 

Photobucket
This is going to be the last thing Craigory ever remembers from the Catwalk.

Chris Drury never looked this stylin', folks!

The best part is, he looks like he was just randomly at that stop sign on Perry Street and they took that. Like, hello!

I'll probably be peeling Shelby off her living room floor tomorrow.

Today I attended my third training camp session, and it looks as though everyone is alive. I still get a little over excited when I see Drew, even if he is sometimes a pain to the world of photography.

Down in front!

Gosh, one good headshot, and suddenly you can just stick your butt wherever you want!

Don't worry, where there is agony, there is amusement. For instance, 


Peaches and his missing pearly white. He's so proud of that.


A smiling Finn! (wait until they tell him he's on a line with Drew...)


And last, but certainly not least, Gerbe boy standing on a booster stand to watch the practice group
(it was just as amusing to watch him jump down from it). I cannot seem to look at that boy without giggling. 


Anywho, tomorrow is the preseason game. And what comes after the preseason? The REAL season! I am so excited for tomorrow, but will actually believe that when I can stay awake for more than fifteen minutes. Also, I'm nervous to find out who's actually playing. I'd like to wear my Patty jersey at least once to a game that he actually needs. 

Luckily, the great city of Buffalo remains safe for a week, as the game Shelby and I are going to attend isn't until next week. Red carpets and Finnish flags all around, folks!





Also, random side note. Tonight was the finale of America's Got Talent (which means my obsession is over...at least until the Bad Girls Club started). My original guy didn't make it to the finals, and my back up guys placed third, but I am really proud of the guy who won. His name is Kevin Skinner, he's a chicken catcher from the south (not kidding). He's not the best singer in the world, and the second finalist was a really good opera singer. But, I just love his charm and his personality, so I am SO proud of him.


In case you care, this was his audition:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to_dareBr5Q&feature=related

Stupid YouTube won't let me embed it. He's like Susan Boyle (except he won) never judge a book by its cover, and if you make fun of people, you'll get smacked!

No comments:

Post a Comment