Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sabre Hotness Melted the Snow!



Wowwwwww, that was lame. 

Anywho...

- I love Kevin, I just do. First off, he seems like an all around good guy. But most importantly, his blogs are the only reasonable piece of Sabres information out there, which I'm sure I've touched on before. The most recent post states that Ryan is doing well, which he is, but also the defensemen and their improving. 

He also mentions the brutal month, line changes, the ' grey' area in Patty K's suspension, and eating a light bulb in Philly. 

Once again, I love you. 

- Patty K's interview today made me giggle. Basically, he's still angry and can't wait to bunch a bitch...and he giggles when he says it, so, bonus. 

- Ovie got suspended. That's not news, but hopefully suspending a super star will send the necessary warning. Like Patty, Alex claims he will not change his style of play. I don't think Alex intends to hurt people, but cannot understand that he will should things keep up. Hopefully, everyone stays alive. 

- I fell asleep before the Sharks and Sens game last night. However, it doesn't look like I missed much. Dany got two assists, and second star, the Sharks won, and nothing seems to be that interesting. If it was in Ottawa, however...

- CRAIGORY MAY BE BACK TOMORROW! I know he may not be horribly important to some, but, he's the captain and it will make Chris stop crying. 

- I'm going to three games in the next week. With my luck, Patty will start in the one I don't go to....

- Last, but not least, it's someones BIRTHDAY!!

That's right, today is the 40th anniversary (heehee) of the Buffalo Sabres!



I could only think of one thing to get them:



Haha, jk!

Now, I have to make a fake website about a fake pizza party for a fake school involving the real Ryan and Goose. 

Stellar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment