Saturday, December 5, 2009

Patrick Lalime > Abortion Power Points




I have major school projects due in the upcoming week, BUT...this might get my brain going, no?

First off, and this is most important. 


MY BOYYYYY!!!!!

Last night, the Portland Pirates lost in a shootout to the Providence something-or-others. BUT! With Mr. Patty Lalime in net, the game MADE it that far, because of 44 shots on goal, he only let in two!

Because of his stellar performance that was sensed by me even through refreshing the game page, Patty earned FIRST STAR!

FIRST STAR!!!!


Huzzah!

Though I'm still not pleased with the arrangement, I'm very happy he did so well! Hopefully the streak continues tonight. 

Following my seizure when seeing the star news, Shelby found this little gem on the Portland site...and she loves that I slipped on a blanket when seeing it. 

Lookin' good!

I didn't mention this before (Shelby did, though), but wearing my Patty jersey to the Montreal game the other night broke it's ugly streak. After one pre-season game, the Atlanta game, and the Ottawa game, it has finally attended a winning game. Technically, I count the preseason game as a half, because the half that Patty played, he won...

Yay!

1 comment: