Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Things That Bug Me...and Pre-Game I Suppose.

For the record, my post this morning was my 52nd post (on blogspot). If anything, it will excite Shelby.

- It was Shelby who informed me that indeed, Patty Cakes is injured. He hurt his groin while saving the Islanders game from being a complete disaster, and will join Tonis club in the press box for groin related injuries.

As much as I want Toni back, it would be nice for Patty to have company in the pressbox. But, it's not even noon, who knows. I was soooooooooo sure it was Ryan who was hurt.

Damn.

- Articles that say Patty is inconsistent, and Lindy cannot rely on him.

Wow, really? People are telling us not to freak out over the playoffs, but this can slide in as a top problem? He played 1.5 games, not even! I have stated my place on the Atlanta game, and CLEARLY he wasn't the bad goalie on Saturday night! He saved that game from becoming even more of a headache.

Martys not coming back this year, folks. Get over it, move on, and leave Patty the eff alone! You're gonna be thanking him when bad shit happens later on in the season and we need him.

- The Olympics!

While slaving over a computer for hours tracking election results last night at Channel 2, I saw a commercial that said the Olympics were in 100 days- which means its 99 days right now. There are no rosters, let alone talking about which goalie is starting for Team USA!

Is Ryan going? Probably. Is he going to start? Who knows. I've had so many people tell me that because he was shafted with the last olympics, they'll let him start. That's not how it works. I doubt the committee is concerned with how a 25 year old goalie had a bad thumb 4 years ago. Lets not start buying the jerseys jst yet, folks.

Random side note, someone at work told me olympic players leave two weeks prior to the break beginning. Does anyone know for sure if thats true? If so, I can name two people going to every single game in that time period.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Olympics. I love that its in Canada, I love that Team Canada is going to be awesome...but lets all take a deep breath.

- Someone let Jason Pominville reproduce.

I promised myself I wouldn't put much about this in my post. But you would think in nine months someone would have found out about this? I imagine a lot of fan girls are passed out on the floor right now. I still cannot wrap my head around the thought of him being in charge of a little life, but what can you do with boys these days.

But Jayden and Jason? I don't know...



My friend Connor and I got last minute ish tickets to the game tonight. It was so cheap. I hope at least one French Canadian goalie will be there....

My friend Connor and I are goin g

2 comments:

  1. I clapped and squeed seeing that it was your 52nd post. (: Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you never fail to live up to my expectations.

    ReplyDelete