Thursday, November 5, 2009

Marty Biron, ILY.

Hugs!


And I thought the Flyers made him nasty!

When this happened last night, I was in complete shock...I think I still am. I heard Patty was in the crease being a pest (I seem to text a lot more at Sabres games when someone is NOT there) then didn't look up until Marty was going after him.

Good for him, I think. He kind of made a jump going after one of our enforcers when someone like ohh, say Derek Roy was nearby.

I was worried that it would turn in to a nasty pile up, or that Patty would go after him when he got in the box. Or that Drews head would have exploded because he would have no idea what to do when he finally got down there.

I think the Sabres are disappointed in Patty. How dare he bug Marty like that!

There was a pair of really drunk guys in the section next to us and behind us (it was really empty where we were sitting, bummer). Everytime Ryan so much as took a drink from his water bottle, they would chant ' USA! USA!' so Shelby and I were discussing random countries I could have stood up and cheered for...like Micronesia, and Tawian.

Despite a shut out, an ironic one at that, I still think Marty played better last night. Sure, Ryan didn't let anything in, but 24 vs. 39 shots isn't a fair match up. The goals Marty did let in were either horribly screened or a power play. The third one was just crazy, he totally knew what he was doing there.

Just like how it wasn't Pattys fault that we lost in New York, it wasn't Martys here.

Also, not too stoked that Roy scored his first goal on Marty...and I'm just not too stoked that he scored period. He did his stupid little celebration like he's suppose to be something great, and we have defensemen with more goals than him! It took you 12 games, wtf Derek, wtf!

Thomas also scored on Marty, and I know he doesn't like that. When he's ready to admit it, I will be ready to listen.

I'll actually be interested to see how the last game against the Islanders go, and surprisngly it's not like...tomorrow, or something.

Actually, tomorrow is the Flyers game. But, apparently Shelby does not want to watch it with me. I kind of hope Patty is better by then, because he shouldn't be too far away from the ice when Emery is around. Maybe we can install a zipline from the press box to the crease, I dunno.


p.s- him carpooling with Toni was quite possibly the most adorable thing ever.

2 comments:

  1. When did I say I didn't want to see the game with you?!

    Also, Derek should thank Thomas' behind for being in Marty's face for his goal. Idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In your post! On how you should watch games without me less often :P

    ReplyDelete