Sunday, November 8, 2009

Holy CRAP!


Seriously, Danny Paille should have scored last night. 

Because I love it when past Sabres prove that they should have stayed on the team. 

Because it makes perfect sense that within a year of a player leaving this team, everyone is like ' omg, this is how we're going to get them back.'

Not to mention, that Jhonas having the same result of his first game that Patty had earlier this season is two totally different things. Right? Its never the same excuse twice, is it. 

Good job, Jhonas. I'm terribly sorry the rest of the team couldn't give you a hand in your first NHL game ever. 


-Hugs-

Oh, and according to some low life guy in his mid 20's, I am ' retarded like Corky from Life Goes On' for thinking Patty Lalime is a good goalie. 

Best goaltender in Senators history...right...I'm clearly out of my element. 


Fuck it. 

And Shelby takes over this blog when/if I do not return from tonight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment