Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fuckkkkkk Me.

Not Pattys fault, not Patty's fault, not Patty's fault!


I have never been so disgusted with hockey as I was with the Sabres tonight. To literally almost be in tears, and wanting to run away from a game as early as possible is a new feeling for me, and I don't like it. 

Mind you, being awake since 3:30 this morning likely does little to help. 

It was somewhere around their third goal that Shelby and I looked at each other and said ' Patty is going to get the blame for this.' And it wasn't his, MAYBE one out of five goals, but not all of them. Between power plays, and being screened, and just having no help, this was not his battle. 

Not Pattys fault, not Patty's fault, not Patty's fault!

By the last part of the third period, I was bad at everyone...even Monty. Not Staffy and Patches...they were probably hiding under the desk in the press box. 

It was just awful...awful, awful, awful. 

Jason Pominville just sucks. He shouldn't just be over the power play, just off the team. What bugs me is that we killed off what was close to a 2 minute 5 on 3, but we cannot do shit with our power play? If Chris, Craig, and Timmy can do wonders there, why is the power play tainted with Roy and Pominville?

I'll try to do a better post when I'm not exhausted and pissed off. I have some interesting pictures, including a friend I never knew I had (the crappy hotels crappy internet connection won't let me do much)

Not Pattys fault, not Patty's fault, not Patty's fault!



It just made me sick. 

Other than the craptacular team, the experience was not too bad. I wore my Patty jersey, Shelby had her Pommers one, and my friend Sammy wore my Lydman one. We had comments about Buffalo sucking, and the like. But encountering fellow Sabres fans made it better. Thankfully we didn't get much on the way out. 

...could be because we took off our jerseys. Who knows. 

Not Pattys fault, not Patty's fault, not Patty's fault!




1 comment:

  1. I'm actually surprised with the reception we received at Scotiabank Place. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

    ReplyDelete