Friday, October 30, 2009

Consistency is My Lack of Self Control




Maybe this is why I should sleep in...

As soon as I even saw some random article that mentioned the possibility that Patty COULD play tomorrow, I ebayed Islanders tickets. I found two for $50, which is INSANE! I'm now on a site looking for hotels...

But, it's not going to happen. However, I am rather sure I could have convinced Shelby to do it...

Anywho. Before the Devils game started, a thought lingered in my head that was " they're going to have to lose eventually, what if it's this game?!' and then I had a minor panic attack...also in my head. 

As Die By the Blade said...we're off to a good start, but there's 73 games left.  

I think tonight will be a good game, or a really bad one. It's either an ass whopping or an ass kicking with the Leafs. Then tomorrow I will sacrifice a holiday to watch the game. No worries, I get to wear my costume at school today for our radio stations Halloween remote. I'm Peyton Manning :)

One entertaining factor we found in the Devils game, was Patrik Elias being named UNICEF Ambassador at intermission. Scary things happen when you're injured...like Timmy reading to little children. He wasn't injured, but it's amusing just the same. And, he will be eventually. 


" I smile because I love the children."


Since every other blog is mentioning Tyler, I'll let it slide. I had a hunch he was going to stay (didn't we all?) and got several phone calls yesterday around noon at Channel 2 asking about it. 

Woo?

And OMG, its someones BIRTHDAY!


and he is just stoked about that!

And he should be, you don't have to start hating birthdays until you hit 25...he's only 24! Hopefully he'll get a birthday goal, or win, I'm not picky. 

Yay Drewseph!



If I had enough time...I swear...

1 comment:

  1. I think he's going to score an AWESOME goal because it's the Leafs.

    ReplyDelete