Monday, September 21, 2009

Tamara Raids the San Jose Sharks

That is, their website. 

Now, some may tell you it was Dany Heatley that brought me to the San Jose video site this morning. Others, Craig Rivet. Joe Thornton, maybe. But frankly, I don't remember. 

And it doesn't matter, because being a weirdo brought upon these two gems that I would like to share.

First off...lets get to know Craigory a bit better. 





- I think Craig should have had a guest spot on Desperate Housewives...just saying.
- First date was a party? I think he and Mrs. Rivet met at a very young age if they were still going to parties. Not dinner parties, parties. 
- I can see him being moody, but just a bad moody. And can you be moody and outgoing at the same time? I bet Craig could. 
- I knew he was going to say Tiger Woods, and I don't know why. Also, glad he defended him. 
- No, not Val Kilmer. Come on, Craig, you're better than that. 
- I like red. 
- Craig can enforce, but claims he would be a terrible shootout participant. He claims he would go right before Patty Cake. Go look at it on Sabres.com right after Toni's shootout goal.
- I swear I heard a Shark drop a swearing bomb right after he was asked who would be the best role model for kiddies. If this was Buffalo, he would have said ' Goose' in seconds. 
- I'm sure Buffalo has given him numerous more reasons to go ' IDIOT!'...positive or not. 
- Isn't 250 like 4 Ryan Millers?
- " Who picks the locker room music and do you like it?"  - looks over shoulder slowly-
- " This is MY time!" could be a new NHL commercial. Just sayin. 
- I would set my apartment on fire just to ride bridal style out of it in his arms. Not gonna lie, not gonna like (even if I tried, Shelby would bust me). 
- You are doing a great job, Craigory. 

...by the way, yes, his hat does mention studs.


And second...



this CRACKS me up to no end. I love how funny he is, and that he can be talented at the same time (like Peyton Manning!). I don't think he was given a fair chance....


One last thing...

the second piece of Shelby and Tamara vs. HSBC Arena arrived today....



Beware...


No comments:

Post a Comment