Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Re-Cap the Sequel...Same title, still not funny.

I didn't watch any of the game last night. 

There, I said it. 

But, an unplanned nap and then a quest to buy Honey Nut Cheerios sometimes takes priority, right? 

And it's pre-season, it's hard to follow this stuff. That, and I am still willing to look the other way while they make boo boos. I heard Mike Weber and Goose were on that list last night, but I REALLY look the other way for Goose. He could totally wreck Timmy one night, I'll pretend it never happened. 

I think Katebits put it best. When we lose, its just preseason. When we win, we are beasts who will never lose again. 


ALSO!


(put your hand down, Sean Collins!)

Sometimes I'm not sure if I like the idea of Timmy being captain. With Goose and TV over his shoulder with the A's, maybe, but he is not a balanced man most of the time. 

I heard Patty did well, despite not getting a lot of action. So, this means he won't be playing Wednesday, but I was prepared for this. As long as Craigory and Toni are, for stupid reasons. And Vanek so I don't have to shut Shelby up...

VERY proud of our little goal scorers! And 11 seconds apart...someone was antsy!



Eeep!


Tomorrow is the ever awaited Toronto game. It's going to be good time, folks!


p.s- My radio show starts today! My friend Courtney and I will be broadcasting from 10 to 11 am every Tuesday and Thursday.  We're aiming to make it a Sabres show, since its on the right days, but we shall see. 

To listen online, go to medaille.edu/wmcb.

Listen, folks!


1 comment:

  1. If Vanek doesn't play tomorrow, I promise I won't freak out. I was only kidding. :P Though it would happen to me that I go to a preseason game and he's not in the lineup after playing three straight, but that's okay.

    I am so so so excited for tomorrow's adventure!

    ReplyDelete