Sunday, September 6, 2009

Because I'm Bored at Work

-I meant to mention this last night, but word on the street is Jocelyn TBO is employed. That's right, folks, he has a job! Granted I never ranked him with so many others who are unemployed right now, but it's good to see he has come out of the suspicions that he was dead (if only Nolan Pratt would do the same...)

He's returning to his former team, the Avalanche, to be a (part time) goalie consultant. Not too shabby, buddy. It's a tough world for a goaltender out there anyways...

- I found this picture floating around a few days ago, and have been meaning to mention it...



How is that not the most adorable thing ever? Chris Butler always looks like a kiddo, Nate..well, we all know that story, and Timmy has the most ' I'm six years old, and look, my front teeth have grown back in!' smile. I LOVE it. I also love how Nate is the only one standing...but anyways, I'll be excited to have this happy bunch on the team...when it happens. 

- Why did I think I wanted to report more on this?

- Posting that last video led me to re-discover THIS one that I found ages ago....



I don't exactly want Patty to quit his day job, but just as adorable none the less.

- Dear Drew Stafford,

We all know you freaking did it. Months of agony are so close to becoming an end if you just let them
announce it! For the sake of all bloggers health, do it!

Thank you in advance,

Pookey

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Patty for being the only unique one out of the quartet. He's totally rocking a different jersey from the other three.

    Oh, and another congrats to T-Bo! Glad to know that he found a job somewhere. Poor Pratters is probably lost in the abyss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't he living in the woods? Didn't one of the Sabres say on that Power Play show they could see him living in the woods?

    ReplyDelete