Thursday, November 19, 2009

Patty Never Let in Five Goals.



It's not a secret that I hate Ryan Miller. 

My reasons have been stated, re stated, criticized, lather, rinse, repeat.  However, I do admit that at times I maybe am too hard on him. I am quick to assume problems are him, when in cases it may not be and I'm just angry. 

Last night, it was him. 

I called in to my internship today over a sore throat I cannot get rid of because of last nights horrid screaming. I was yelling anything from telling him he ' sucks' to how he should inform Tim Thomas on Friday that he will be the starter in Vancouver. Usually I'm not too vocal with any hatred (or praise, for that matter) to any player while at the game. 

And I certainly have never found a chunk of cement in the back of the arena to consider throwing at him. 



See?

After the Panthers second goal, I had a feeling we were in trouble. He was more concentrated on slashing at one player to even care what another one was doing...which was, indeed, scoring the goal. And three goals in two minutes, I dare anyone to try to blame defense on that one. 

I guess our superstar isn't so super, is he? I'm sure there are the weirdo fans out there who will go all out and try to find someone else to blame. 

Like Patty. 

Or Toni. 

Or Dominic Moore...who I totally forgot played for the Panthers until he scored on us. Seems to be a trend. 

At least one thing is for sure, the two most deserving players who have gotten the cold shoulder lately are smiling as they know they will have hard ice time this coming weekend. 

Opposing team pictured totally coincidence. 

Shelby and I leave bright (errr, it'll still be dark) and early for Ottawa on Saturday. Hopefully these two boys will be there as well. It would make the trip totally worth it. 

Atlanta Game > Florida game

(that just reminded me to do my math homework)