Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Little Shark :)


Dear Dany Heatley, 

I'm sorry you got a lot of crap in this off season. Though I am rather bias, I truly believe you were over frustrated, and no one was listening to you properly. Anyways, the Senators are a thing of your past, and I have recently learned that you are on your way to San Jose (a nice rhyme, eh?). Hopefully, you fit in well, and I think you will. They're a good team, and you're a good guy, so everyone should be happy!

Shelby and I are planning to go to the San Jose game here, because in case you missed it, she's recently becoming to like you, so it'll be great to see you (even if it won't be as often with Ottawa). Maybe we'll even look in to some San Jose shirts...but I don't want to push too hard with her. 

Anywho, don't ever think I gave up on you! This league is too full of money hungry jerks, wanting some pride in your work is a nice breath of fresh hair. 

Best of luck in Cali! Now that I know San Jose is in California. 


Love always, 

Tamara :)

p.s- say hi to Joey for me!

p.p.s- why is Murray denying it? Because now he knows the team is REALLY going to hell? Sorry, you're not the guest of honor to answer questions!



2 comments:

  1. I just randomly found your blog and when I saw the header at the top I had to do a double take. It looks like Joe Thornton just snorted some coke or something.

    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, that's not even Joe Thornton!

    But thank you!

    ReplyDelete