Saturday, September 19, 2009

Goosey, Goosey, Goosey!

I didn't watch this preseason game as much as the first one...obviously, I don't live in Detroit. Shelby had the feed on her computer in my living room while we were watching Dirty Dancing. I have never seen the movie all the way through, sadly. 

But that is not why we're here!

Craigory was the captain tonight, which makes sense because when isn't he the captain? Other than games he doesn't play in. POMINVILLE, not Roy, had the A, which I don't like, but it's a nice step down from what could have been captain.

And who had the other A?

This fine boy...


( missing from picture: letter A)

Fine work done there. And what else, he scored an empty netter! The title of this blog actually comes from Shelby and I chanting that as we bounced around my living room after his goal (trying oh so hard to avoid the wet paint of our shirts).  See our encore this coming Wednesday.

Did Derek also score? Yes. Did he score a goal that was actually necessary rather than an empty-netter? Probably. But that doesn't matter! Goose plants trees, Goose plays with sick children, Goose plays with YOUR children, Goose delivers babies (not yet, but we have a theory...)

Special shout-out to Tommy boy. I will never get tired of your butt screening goalies and scoring goals. 

I leave you with our work in progress:



We're going to start copyrighting them....if that's even legal. 

Until Monday...or tomorrow with some babbling nonsense. 




No comments:

Post a Comment