Thursday, June 18, 2009

A little intro, if you please.

This seems a little necessary for all posts, does it not?

If you read that little box to your right ---->
you'll get the basic information about me. 

And since this is a hockey blog (and there is currently nothing hockey related going on at the moment...except the NHL awards, but meh) I feel it necessary to get a little hockey information out of the way. 

I live in Buffalo, which means I like the Sabres. However, I was born in Montreal, which probably means I should like the Canadiens...but I don't. Other teams I like, following the Sabres, are the Flyers and the Senators...

STOP!

You probably want to click the back button, and perhaps vomit. I highly vote against both. I'm sorry, I cannot help it. I lived in Ottawa for a year, it kind of grew on me. And the Flyers were for reasons that will become very obvious very soon. 

i promise to be posting more....when more is going on. this is short and sweet, however, some things should be saved for later.


No comments:

Post a Comment